For more information please contact Paddington Clinic on the below details:
These are great for kid’s lunch boxes and are so much healthier than your store bought varieties as they are refined sugar free!
- 1 punnet washed strawberries
- A splash of lemon juice (helps retain the bright colour)
- 1 tblspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 70 degrees C, or your oven’s lowest setting.
- Add the 3 ingredients to a blender or nutribullet and blend until smooth.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour the strawberry sauce over the paper creating a rectangle. Ensure it is evenly spread and not too think or thick.
- Bake in the oven for 3-4 hours until its completely dry and not sticky to touch. Switch off the oven and let it sit for another hour or two.
- Then cut into strips and roll!
- Store in an airtight container.
Easy, healthy, delicious!