For more information please contact Paddington Clinic on the below details:
What is Hot Stone Massage?
Hot Stone Massage is a beautiful combination of Manual Massage and Hot Basalt Stones. Mainly focusing on relaxation, the stones can allow for deeper work due to the gentle penetrating heat. These can either be placed around the body or used physically with the massage.
Top 5 reasons to have a Hot Stone Massage
- Stress Management-Having the effects of the hands touching the skin, the stones add a beautiful penetrating heat that allows deep relaxation to take place.
- Muscle Relaxation-Manual massage allows the toxins to be released from the muscles and with the addition of the heat from the stones, allows the blood flow to increase bringing the benefits of oxygen and nutrients to assist in healing leading to a reduction of pain and tension
- Elimination of toxins-Due to the massage and the heat from the stones, this allows the toxins to be released from the body and with plenty of water, can support the immune system.
- Sleep improvements-Allowing our nervous system to relax, this permits the mind to go into the deep delta waves. This helps the body recuperate from the busyness of everyday life.
- Circulation-increases to the blood flow can assist those who suffer from cold hands and feet. It also encourages the body to release toxins which then allows room for the oxygen and nutrients to assist in healing.
Call us today to book yours or to find out more.