For more information please contact Paddington Clinic on the below details:
We have a couple of Paleo-goers in our clinic, and it’s certainly an eating trend on the rise. Here is a great paleo recipe you can eat for breakfast-on-the-run, or as a guilt-free treat during the day.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbs cinnamon
- 1 Tbs allspice
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 10-oz bag frozen berries (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries) OR 1 1/4 cup fresh berries
- ¾ cup zucchini, grated
- ¾ cup almonds, finely chopped
- muffin paper liners
- Take berries out of freezer to thaw, if applicable.
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and allspice.
- In a food processor, combine dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and blend until completely combined.
- Finely grate zucchini (or food process it).
- Fold in berries, zucchini and almonds.
- Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 180° for 20 minutes.