For more information please contact Paddington Clinic on the below details:
A nourishing and healing soup packed with immune boosting ingredients! A simple flu-fighting broth that you can make in less than 30 minutes.
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 chicken breast, organic, grass-fed
- 2 stalks lemongrass, halved and bruised
- 4cm (1.5 inch) ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 bunch of bok choy
- Handful of coriander
- Handful of bean sprouts
- 1 long red chili, halved, deseeded and sliced thinly
- ½ lime, cut into wedges
- Add stock, ginger, lemongrass, garlic, kaffir lime leaves in large saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken and poach until cooked through, approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Remove chicken breast, allow to slightly cool and slice.
- Strain soup. Add back to saucepan with sliced chicken breast.
- Add your greens and allow to soften for 1 minute.
- Divide between bowls and serve topped with fresh coriander, bean sprouts, chili and a wedge of lime.