For more information please contact Paddington Clinic on the below details:
Better Health Naturally
Toxicity is a major contributing factor to compromised health. As well as the toxic by-products of our own metabolism, we are faced with toxins in our food and drink, as well as from alcohol, cigarettes, medical drugs, cosmetics, household cleaning products, pollution and environmental poisons. Toxins also come from internal substances like leaky gut, stress, and maldigestion.
If our body is overloaded with toxins, we have very little chance of flushing out waste ourselves. When you go through a body detox, you are flushing accumulated poisons from your system and taking strain away from your kidneys, digestive system and liver, slowing the ageing process.
What are the signs I may need to detox?
Indications that your system has become toxic are intolerance of alcohol and/or fatty foods, digestive problems like constipation, nausea, bloating, low energy, headaches, irritability, skin conditions, aches and pains, P.M.S, high cholesterol, food intolerances and more.
What to Expect After Detoxing:
- clearer skin
- better immunity
- fewer allergic reactions
- weight loss
- mental focus
- better sleep
- more energy
- stable emotions
- improved digestion
How to Detox
Paddington Clinic offers detox programs specific to your level of toxicity and health complaints. In each program we can:
- Test your toxicity load via urine, blood cell and hair analysis
- Combine the best proven therapies to maximise detoxification
- Remove bad bacteria & waste from the digestive tract
- Release toxins from cells so they can be effectively eliminated
- Enhance the detoxification function of your liver, kidneys and gut
- Provide simple step-by-step lifestyle and diet adaptations