Natural Fertility Management for Men & Women
Making a baby sounds simple but for many couples this dream seems unachievable. Due to a wide range of causes; hormonal disturbances, autoimmune disease, infection, oxidative stress, obesity, and lifestyle factors, the fertility in both men and women can rapidly decline.
There is an ever-growing body of research supporting the use of natural therapies in fertility management for both men and women. Natural therapies play an important role in all stages of fertility:
Pre conception – Conception (including IVF support) – Pregnancy – Labour – Post-Birth
How Can Natural Therapies Assist?
- Improving the function of the ovaries to produce higher quality eggs
- Regulating the hormones to produce a larger number of follicles
- Increasing blood flow to the uterus and the thickness of the uterine lining
- Preventing uterine contraction post IVF embryo transfer
- Reducing the side-effects of IVF medications
- Reducing stress
- Decreasing the risk of miscarriage, premature birth and stillbirth
- Decreasing the risk of congenital malformations
- Reducing pregnancy-related conditions such as nausea, fatigue, and muscular pain
- Optimizing nutrition in order to minimize common problems such as post-natal depression and fatigue
- Decreasing the need for artificial labour induction
- Assisting in post-birth recovery
- Improving sperm count, sperm quality and sperm motility
- Reducing sperm DNA fragmentation
- Reducing stress
- Optimising nutrition in order to maximise sperm health and minimise toxic overload
Pre-conception care for both partners is the best way to enhance fertility. This enriches your chances of not only conceiving a baby, but of having the healthiest child possible.
Paddington Clinic offers a comprehensive range of natural therapies to maximise fertility in both men and women. We will design a fertility management program specifically for you and your circumstances.
Mary Melling explains the 3 essentials to fertility success