The immune system works to protect us like a moat around a castle. It constantly guards against bacteria, viruses, germs, pathogens and toxins that bombard our bodies daily.
How do our Immune Systems become Weak?
A weakened immune system can manifest in your body in many ways:
- Slow healing wounds or injuries
- Chronic or recurrent colds and flus
- Allergies like pollen triggering asthma or hay fever
- Allergies to food, drugs, and/or chemicals
- Muscle and/or joint pain
- Auto-immune diseases such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s and Crohn’s disease
- Continually feeling run down and tired
At Paddington Clinic we test for imbalances and design natural therapies to minimise risk factors. We then implement an individually-designed Immune Restoration program.