These are a nutrient-dense take on the classic pancake, and made in under 5 minutes.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond flour to thicken
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla (optional)
- Place everything into a blender
- Blend on medium for 30 seconds
- Grease a pan
- Pour batter into the pan
- Cook on medium-high heat for one to two minutes on each side
Top with berries, a good quality of yoghurt or any topping of choice and enjoy!